WRITTEN BY F.W. NEILL, Service Manager Associated Motor Cycles Ltd.
A practical guide covering the models from 1931
1st edition 1948
A small book with a lot of technical information and illustrations.
1. 1931-1934 Models
2. Big Twin Models (1933-1939)
3. Overhead camshaft models. Model 7 (350cc) and Model 10 (500cc)
4. 1935-1938 Single-Cylinder models
5. 1939 and 1940-41 Ex-W.D. engines
6. Forks, wheels, transmission and gearbox
7. Competition and racing
8. Electrical equipment
Appendix : recommended lubricants – Year of AJS models
The book is used, but it is in good condition for its age, hard cover, 148 pages, English text.