THE BOOK OF THE ARIEL ALL PRE-WAR MODELS 1932-1939 SINGLES & FOURS
WRITTEN BY W.C. HAYCRAFT
A complete guide for owners and prospective purchasers Ariel motorcycles (1932-1939).
Dealing with every phase of motor-cycling, including chapters on driving, legal matters, insurance, maintenance and overhauling.
A book with a lot of technical information.
The book covers the models : LB, LF, LG, LH, MB, MF, MH, NF, NG, NH, OG, OH, SB, SG, VA, VB, VF, VH, 4F-G-H.
This book is a replica from 2016 of the book : The Book of the Ariel seventh edition 1946.
1. The range of Ariel motorcycles
2. The running costs of an Ariel motorcycle
3. The law, licences, Insurance
4. Running-in and driving hints
5. Wheels and tyres
6. The engine and gearbox
8. Care of the electrical equipment
9. Maintenance and overhauling
10. Care of 1939 models
War-time rules and regulations
The book is new, soft cover, 173 pages, English text.
ISBN : 978-1-58850-092-2