BRANDS TO BEXHILL
WRITTEN BY MAX LE GRAND
No. 296 of 984 copies. Signed by the writer !
The intention of this book is not to record Max Le Grand’s superb photographic skills but rather to merge his own remarkable story with his discovery of the hitherto unheralded contribution of Bexhill to the history of sporting automobilism.
1. Scholastic oddities
2. Occupational hazards
3. Colour, clarity & competence
4. Rapid femmes
5. Remedy for shattered images
6. Evacuation in modesty
7. Other sporting distractions
8. Patriotic bears
9. Verging upon fame
10. Goodbye Brands – Hello Bexhill
11. She married the chauffeur
12. Bexhill in context
13. A sackville of cylinders
14. In praise of riding mechanics
15. Ignore the imperious police
16. Sensations of speed
17. Fetched up in a kitchen garden
18. Bexhill reincarnated
The book is used, but it is in as new condition. Hard cover, 256 pages, English text.
ISBN : 1-870519-30-2 (limited casebound edition)