BSA (SINGLE CYLINDER)
WRITTEN BY D.W. MUNRO, M.I.MECH.E.
A PRACTICAL GUIDE COVERING ALL MODELS FROM 1945 TO 1959
Seventh edition 1960
A book with a lot of technical information and illustrattions.
This book covers the maintenance and repair of all single-cylinder BSA models from 1945 up to the present time. Some of the information provided is applicable to pre-1945 machines, notable C10 and C11 and M20 and M21 models.
1. How to choose your model
2. Review of post-war models
3. the BSA Bantam
4. The Gold Star models
5. Frames and suspension systems
6. Lubrication systems
7. Electrical equipment
8. Maintenance by the private owner
9. Alterations to specification
10. How to keep your engine in good condition
11. Tuning for performance
The book is used, hard cover, 177 pages, English text.