COMPRESSION IGNITION ENGINES FOR ROAD VEHICLES
BY THE EDITOR OF “THE COMMERCIAL MOTOR”
A comprehensive manual dealing in a simple manner with the principles of operation and constructional details of all types of oil engine, which can be utilized for cars, their accessories, fuels, lubricants, etc.
1. The progress of the compression-ignition oil engine
2. The working principles of a compression-ignition engine
3. The combustion of oil fuel
4. Modern types of compression-ignition
5. Types of fuel pump and injector described and illustrated
6. Auxiiaries and details employed in oil-engine construction
7. The fuels and lubricants for oil engine
8. The operating costs of oil-engined vehicles
9. The maintenance of oil-engine
10. The present position and the outlook for the oil engine
11. Glossary of technical terms applicable to the oil engine
The book is used. The cover is damaged, see photograph. Hard cover, 140 pages, English text.