DISCOVERING OLD MOTORCYCLES
WRITTEN BY T.E. CROWLEY
The aim of “Discovering old motorcycles’ is firstly to recount the history of motorcycle design and construction right from the earliest days and to describe the efforts of the pioneers to overcome the many problems which beset them in the times when so much that we now take for granted was still unknown.
1. Why old motorcycles ?
2. How old motorcycles may be discovered.
3. Dating and restoration
4. The pioneers 1884-1900
5. Early development 1900-1914
6. The vintage ear 1915-1930
7. Post vintage 1931-1945
8. The post-war period 1946-1960
9. Clubs, museums and literature
The little book (18 x 11,5 cm) is used, soft cover, 55 pages, English text.
ISBN : 0 85263 390 4