WRITTEN BY ALAN CATHCART
Within these pages is the full story of the bikes and the men who worked with them – never before has such an ‘impossible’ story put together. Discover numerous machines previously unheard of. Learn of the very quickiness of the company’s operations. Delight in the anecdotes which makes Ducati’s history so enjoyable, but above all indulge in this fantastic array of stylish motorcycles as only the Italians can produce.
1. The start of it all
2. Cucciolo – little pup
3. Finding the way
4. Overnight success
5. Desmodromics debut
6. Great expectations – 1957 and 1958
7. Laying more foundations
8. Racing parallel twins – a lost cause
9. Ducati fours
10. The 1960s – highs and lows
11. Sporting sixties – racing improves the breed
12. Road parallel twins – more lost causes
13. Road V-twins – bigger, and better ?
14. V-twin racers – two cylinders can be better than four
The book is used, but is in good condition, hard cover, 224 pages, English text.
ISBN : 0-85045-510-3