EARLY MOTORCYCLES – CONSTRUCTION, OPERATION AND REPAIR
WRITTEN BY VICTOR W. PAGE
Comprehensive volume of practical information, written by a talented automotive and aviation pioneer and published in the early 20th century, provides advice on everything from mufflers and automatic oil pumps to batteries and timing valves. Enhanced with more than 370 rare illustrations, the easy-to-read book will appeal to collectors, dealers, and riders.
A lot of technical illustrations.
1. Motorcycle Development and Design
2. The Motorcycle Power Plant Group
3. Construction and Design of Engine Parts
4. Lubrication, Carburetion and Ignition
5. Power Transmission System Parts
6. Design and Construction of Frame Parts
7. Motorcycle Maintenance, Operation and Repair
The book is used, but it is in a good condition, soft cover, 499 pages, English text.
SBN : 911160-62-0