HARLEY-DAVIDSON PHOTOGRAPHIC HISTORY
WRITTEN BY WOLFGANG WIESNER
Harley-Davidson must be the world’s most photogenic motorcycle and never before has such a collection of Harley pictures been asssembled as in Harley-Davidson Photographic History.
Wiesner also provides a thorough development history of Harley-Davidson, following the riders, movie stars, folklore and, of course, the Milwaukee Iron itself.
1. Early Days
2. The Wrecking Crew
3. The F-Head era and early singles
4. Side-valve flatheads
5. Peashooter and WR
6. An epoch begins : the V-Twin
7. The style develops : the Panhead
8. Best of the side-valves : the rapid KR
9. Sportster – Harley’s hammer
10. The Shovelhead generation
11. Rules of the flat track
12. Vaughn Beals, Willie G. and the new Motor Company
13. A new mousetrap
The book is used. Soft cover, 244 pages, English text.
ISBN : 0-87938-343-7