HONDA – CROWOOD MOTOCLASSICS
WRITTEN BY ROLAND BROWN
This book traces the Honda company’s development through all the major models, from the tiny-engined pedal cycle that marked the firm’s beginning in 1946 up to the monstrously powerful superbikes of the eighties and nineties. Including detailed technical discussion of all the innovative machines, coverage of Honda’s highly successful racing record and a full company history.
1. Early days : From army surplus engines to the Super Cub
2. Take two : Honda’s twins are born
3. Playing straight : The in-line Multis
4. Big is beautiful : The Gold Wing and CBX1000
5. Vive la Différence : Honda turns to the V4
6. Best of the rest : Oddball Models through the years
7. From dream to domination : How Honda’s racers conquered the world
8. The three Rs : Running, Riding and Restoring
The book is used, but it is in a good condition, soft cover, 160 pages, English text.
ISBN : 1 86126 148 9