INDIAN – THE HISTORY OF A CLASSIC AMERICAN MOTORCYCLE
WRITTEN BY TOD RAFFERTY
This book presents an unparalleled illustrated hardware history of the company, with superb studio photography of all the significant models built from 1901 to 1953. In addition to the 52 years of Springfield machines, the handful of British and Italian cousins that followed, and several of the Indian specials built by individual enthusiasts, are covered.
1. The Hedstrom Dynasty (1901-1913)
2. The Franklin Era (1914-1930)
3. The duPont Dominion (1930-1945)
4. Post-War survival (1946-1953)
6. Epilogue (1954-1978)
7. The Phoenix Rises (1999-2001)
The book is used, but it is in a very good condition, hard cover, 152 pages, English text.
ISBN : 1-84065-300-0