THE BOOK OF THE JAP ENGINE 1927-1952
WRITTEN BY W.C. HAYCRAFT
Published in 2016
Includes detailed information on J.A.P engined A.J.W. & Cotton motorcycles.
Practical maintenance on four-stroke J.A.P. engines (1927 onwards).
Deals with 1934-52 A.J.W. and Cotton motorcycles. Chapters on 500 c.c. S.V. vertical twin J.A.P. engine and the A.J.W. “Grey Fox”.
1. Engine lubrication
2. Decarbonizing and valve-grinding
3. Adjustments and overhaul
4. The S.V. vertical twin J.A.P.
5. Hints for 1934-9 A.J.W. owners
6. Care of A.J.W. “Grey Fox” (1948-on)
7. Hints for Cotton owners (1934-on)
8. J.A.P. engined motorcycles
The book is new, soft cover, 146 pages, English text.