JAP – THE JAP ENGINE MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR SERIES
WRITTEN BY A.C. FENNER
First published 1952
A practical guide covering motor-cycle, racing and industrial models.
In the JAP engine range are motor-cycle-type engines, racing units and industrial types. All these are covered. An important specialist contribution on tuning and overhauling racing engines is the chapter by W.H. Phillips, who is Harringay Speedway team manager and mechanical adviser.
1. Survey of motor-cycle and racing-type engines
2. Survey of industrial type engines
3. Tuning and overhauling racing engines
4. Overhaul of motor-cycle-type engines
5. Overhaul of industrial engines
6. Lubricating systems
Appendix : Fault finding chart – Timing chart : Motor-cycle-type engines
The book is used, but it is in a good condition, hard cover, 190 pages, English text.