WRITTEN BY B.G. CHADWICK
THEIR CARE AND MAINTENANCE, TOGETHER WITH A CHAPTER ON THE CORGI LIGHTWEIGHT
The object of this book is to provide a simple, yet comprehensive explanation of all that goes to make up “the works” of the modern Auto-Cycle, how to get the best from the machine, and how to carry out satisfactorily the few running repairs and maintenance overhauls which the owner must expect to undertake.
1. Learning to ride – the controls – licensing and insurance regulations
2. The functioning of two-stroke engines
3. Some details of the Villiers, Scott and Excelsior engines – decarbonizing and lubrication
4. The Corgi lightweight
5. Carburettors and carburation
6. Ignition and lighting system
7. The cycle parts, controls and adjustments
8. Fault finding
The book is used, but it is in very good condition, hard cover, 72 pages, English text.