WRITTEN BY DAVID G. STYLES
The author has brought together a rare collection of photographs to tell the remarkable story of Moto Guzzi from its tentative beginnings at Mandello del Lario on Lake Como just after the First World War.
1. Three men and a motorcycle
2. Setting trends – from prototype to the early singles
3. Establishing the line
4. Widening the range and winning races
5. Continuing development and the clouds of war
6. New times, new production
7. Progress and consolidation on road and track
8. Developing a market without racing
9. Towards a new era
10. Market development and back to the track
11. Into the de Tomaso era
12. Towards a new millennium.
Appendix 1 : Moto Guzzi on four wheels
Appendix 2 : Moto Guzzi models and years of build, 1920-2000
The book is used, but it in a very good condition, soft cover, 160 pages, English text.
ISBN : 0-7609-1004-1