RIDE IT! THE COMPLETE BOOK OF BIG BIKE RACING
WRITTEN BY JIM SWIFT
1. Early impressions
2. From drawing board to race track
3. The influence of the Isle of Man races
4. Production racing – The birth of the Manx Grand Prix, Production and Formula 750 races
5. Daytona and the 200 – Imola and the other 200
6. Match – race magic
7. What ever happened to those mice which roared ?
8. For the sake of its feet a horse was lost
9. Johnny who ?
10. Defeat of a legend
11. Number one – Gary Scott Champion’s gallery
12. A year with Suzuki
Some of the best
The book is used, hard cover, 150 pages, English text.
ISBN : 0 85429 220 9