THE RACING YEAR
WRITTEN BY G.S. DAVISON
1st edition 1950
A record of the leading motor cycle and road races, with reports of the T.T., Manx Grand Prix, Ulster Grand Prix, the major and minor Continental Grand Prix and “Circuits”, the Irish “100’s” and “200’s” and the more important “short-circuit” events.
1. Circus Camping by Phil Heath
2. The four major continental races by Phyl Heath
3. The Isle of Man races by G.S. Davison
4. The Ulster Grand Prix by G.S. Davison
5. The Irish “100” and “200’s” by W.J. McGowan
6. The short-circuit races by G.S. Davison
7. Silverstone – Bemsee winds up the racing year
The book is used, but it is in very good condtion. However, the paper cover is missing. Hard cover, 200 pages, English text.