TRIALS AND ERROR – THE BIOGRAPHY DOUGIE LAMPKIN
WRITTEN BY DOUGIE LAMPKIN
Former trial biking world champion Dougie Lampkin’s superb autobiography gives a unique insight into one of motorsport’s most famous dynasties as well as revealing the inspiration that led him to become an online sensation thanks to his extraordinary Red Bull stunts.
1. Lampkins at twelve o’clock
2. Put those hens down, Now !
3. Left back in the changing rooms
4. The Scottish Six Days Trial
5. Coming of age
6. Nice forks !
7. Fourth time lucky ?
8. You’ve been passed by Jake Miller !
9. Montesa man
10. What’s wrong with your van and your caravan ?
11. Whatever you do, don’t take your helmet off !
12. Some low cloud and a few stinging nettles
13. There you go dad, I’ve matched you
14. As mad as Lord March Hare
15. No cheating, Dougie !
16. What a bloody stupid idea, Doug !
17. Dougie’s wheelie
18. A bit of a wobble
The book is used, but it is in a good condition, hard cover, 306 pages, English text.
ISBN : 978-1-4711-7061-4