TRIUMPH TROPHY BIBLE
WRITTEN BY HARRY WOOLRIDGE
INCLUDING UNIT-CONSTRUCTION TROPHY-BASED TIGER MODELS
Complete year-by-year history of the Trophy (and unit construction Tiger) twins from 1949 to 1983. Includes original factory model photos, technical specifications, colour schemes, engine & frame numbers, model type identification and details of Trophy & Tiger achievements. The complete source book.
• Definitive history of Triumph’s famous Trophy and (unit construction) Tiger twin-cylinder motorcycles from 1943 until the end of production in 1983
• Very popular at home and abroad, over 113,000 of these bikes were sold
• Coverage includes individual model specifications, colour schemes, engine & frame numbers, build totals, model type identification and much more. This is the ‘Bible’ for those seeking information about the Trophy & Tiger
• 144 pages and over 130 illustrations (mainly factory originals for maximum authenticity)
• Covers Triumph TR5, TR6, TR5A/C, T100S/C, T100C, TR7 & TR5T
• The author worked at Triumph’s Meriden factory from 1953 until 1983
The book is used, but it is in as new condition, hard cover, 143 pages, English text.
ISBN : 978-1-904788-02-7