TWO STROKE MOTOR CYCLES AND AUTOCYCLES – 8TH EDITION, 1945
WRITTEN BY THE STAFF OF MOTOR CYCLE
The aim is to provide owners of two-strokes with a thoroughly practical, yet readable, guide to good ownership.
1. What the two-stroke offers
2. How the engine works
3. Constructional features
4. Carburetters and carburation
8. The cycle parts
9. The new machine
10. Buying second-hand
11. Learning to ride a two-stroke motor cycle
12. Driving methods
13. Engine maintenance
14. Tracing troubles
15. Technical features
17. A guide to good ownership
18. Maintenance points
19. Hints and tips on decarbonisaton
20. Attention to the flywheel magneto and head lamp.
The book is used, but it is in good condition. However, the name of a previous owner is written on the first page. Hard cover, 150 pages, English text.