VETERAN AND VINTAGE MOTORCYCLES
WRITTEN BY JAMES SHELDON
By the turn of the century the primitive motor tricycles and quadricycles started to develop into the motor car, while the motor cycle became basically a power-assisted pedal cycle until, by 1904, the pattern of the modern motorcycle had been evolved and a fascinating period of development began.
1. The Pioneers, 1839-1893
2. The birth of the industry, 1894-1900
3. The clip-on and its development, 1901-1904
4. The passenger motor cycle
5. The experimental years, 1905-1909
6. A prosperous industry, 1910-1916
7. The vintage “Long Tank” , 1917-1925
8. The cycle-car
9. The “New Look” , 1926-1930
10. Modern times
The book is used. On the first page is a small sticker with the name of a previous owner, soft cover, 208 pages, English text.
ISBN : 0 85184 00 78