THE BOOK OF THE VILLIERS ENGINE
WRITTEN BY CYRIL GRANGE
PITMAN’S MOTOR CYCLISTS LIBRARY
1954 – ninth edition
A complete and fully illustrated instruction manual on the construction, running and repair of Villiers engines.
With chapters explaining in non-technical language the principle of the two-stroke engine, the action of the magneto and the carburettor.
1. How the two-stroke engine works
2. Types of Villiers two-stroke motorcycle engines
4. How to handle the Villiers engine
6. The Villiers fly-wheel magneto
7. The Villiers carburettor
8. The Villiers electric lighting systems
9. The Bond Minicar
The book is used, but it is in good condition, card cover, 110 pages, English text.