THE BOOK OF THE VILLIERS ENGINE
WRITTEN BY CYRIL GRANGE
PITMAN’S MOTOR CYCLISTS LIBRARY
1931 – second edition
A complete and fully illustrated instruction manual on the construction, running and repair of Villiers engines.
With chapters explaining in non-technical language the principle of the two-stroke engine, the action of the magneto and the carburettor.
1. How the two-stroke engine works
2. The types of Villiers two-stroke motorcycle engines
4. How to handle the Villiers engine
6. The Villiers fly-wheel magneto
7. The Villiers carburettor
8. The Villiers electric lighting systems
9. The Villiers free engine clutch
10. Motor-cycles fitted with the Villiers two-stroke engines
The book is used, card cover, 103 pages, English text.