YAMAHA’S GLORIOUS GRAND PRIX HISTORY – THE 1960S FACTORY TEAMS
WRITTEN BY ROGER GOWENLOCK
The 1960s was an epic era in Grand Prix motorcycle racing with the focus on the lightweight classes when the two-strokes emerged to challenge the all dominant four-strokes. It was Yamaha, Suzuki & MZ versus Honda; two-stroke disc-valve twins & V4s battling against 4, 5 & 6 cylinder, short-stroke, high revving, four-strokes.
1. The introduction
2. The 1964 250cc World Championship
3. The 1965 250cc World Championship
4. The 1966 125cc & 250cc World Championships
5. How to win the most points & yet lose the title – The 1967 125cc & 250cc World Championships
6. How to lose friends and alienate people – The 1968 125cc & 250cc World Championships
7. Yamaha’s Honda 6 Beater ; The 250cc RD05A V4
The book has been used, but it is in a very good condition, soft cover, 255 pages, English text.
ISBN : 978-0-9563044-0-7