WRITTEN BY BOB KAROLEVITZ
Being a collection of pre-1930 motorcycle memorabilia, featuring scores of U.S. makes and models for the enjoyment and edification of collectors, restorers, active bikers and those who wished they were !
1. In the beginning : Bicycles
2. From pedals to pistons
3. Motorcycles for the masses
4. Indians without reservation
5. Harley-Davidson : The silent gray fellow
6. A Thousand and one uses
7. Gadgets, gimmicks and goggles
8. A litany of shattered dreams
A Scrapbook of motorcycling memorabilia
The book is used, some of the pages are loose, soft cover, 128 pages, English text.