100 ANNI DI MOTO ITALIANA – UN SECOLO DI STORIA, TECNICA, SPORT
SAMENGESTELD DOOR FEDERAZIONE MOTOCICLISTICA ITALIANA
The Federazione Motociclistica Italiana is an organisation that was established 100 years ago in 1911. The important anniversary of this great federation, which today embraces the entire motorcycling world on both the sports and touring fronts as well as vintage bikes, is the right occasion on which to tell the story of the first century of the Italian motorcycle in a great book, which includes:
– a long and extraordinary history told by some of the great sports journalists.
– over 350 new pictures in both black and white and colour from the archives of the Italian motorcycle manufacturers.
– the 10 most beautiful Italian motorcycles photographed on special sets especially for the centenary.
– a century of racing in all the various disciplines of the many-sided world of two-wheel competition.
– a century of the Italian motorcycle’s technical development.
– a systematic cataloguing of the 100 motorcycles that best represent a century of two-wheel history.
This is a unique and prestigious volume which has never previously been penned by a number of writers, one which is richly illustrated and tells the story of a century of sport, of motorcycles, riders and men: in a word a history to which the Federation has given and continues to give its fundamental support.
Het boek is nieuw, harde kaft, 311 pagina’s, Italiaanse tekst.
ISBN : 978-88-7911-510-0