CYCLES IN COLOUR
GESCHREVEN DOOR ROBERT WILKINSON-LATHAM
In this book Robert Wilkinson-Latham examines both the technical and social aspects of the cycle and describes the various types and styles, the pioneers and inventors who contributed to its advancement and the milestones in its existing history. The illustrations, some photographed by John Searle Auston and some drawn by Helen Downton, show the various types of machines used, from the usual to the unusual. Many of the machines shown amongst the photographs have never before appeared in print.
1. The first pedal power and the Boneshaker
2. Ordinaries and “Dwarf” ordinaries
3. Quadricycles, Tricycles, Tandems and others
4. The Safety Bicycle to 1900
5. The Bicycle as a war horse 1875-1945
6. The Bicycle since 1900
The colour plates
Het boekje is gebruikt, maar het is in een goede staat, harde kaft, 195 pagina’s, Engelse tekst.
ISBN : 0 7137 0853 0