THE BOOK OF THE TRIUMPH
WRITTEN BY E.T. BROWN, REVISED BY A.C. DAVIES
REVISED AND REPRINTED 1956
A lot of technical information.
1. The new machine : Taking over, starting-up and riding hints.
2. The theory of the internal combustion engine.
3. Carburation : routine maintenance and tuning hints.
4. Lubrication : routine tasks and maintenance hints.
5. Lighting and electrical fittings.
6. Bicycle parts : adjustments and dismantling.
7. Mechanical adjustments.
8. Overhauling : dismantling and re-assembly procedure.
9. 1946 and 1949 Triumph models.
10. Faults and their diagnosis
The book is used, but it is in good condition for its age, card cover, 135 pages, English text.